Tuesday, January 24, 2017


"The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

It was hard to write a post on the right time if I didn't have my phone with me. We changed our phones with Merili for a couple of days and all of my pictures that I was supposed to post in here were stored in my iPhone so the post had to wait. Thankfully, she "allowed" me to use my phone so I got the photos I needed. School is also going pretty well. Just got my Russian test 5 and even though I thought my grades would've gone down by this time, I was wrong. 12th grade is way more easier than I expected.


The previous weekend was surprisingly awesome (actually the weekend before the previous weekend - I wrote this text almost a week ago :D). I was planning to stay at home on Friday to rest and sleep because I knew I had to attend my friend Raiko and cousin Marek's birthdays. But well, somehow things didn't go as quiet as I had planned. My lad Kristo came over to play some video games together and drink whiskey - still seems like a quiet evening, right? But we just couldn't sit on our asses all night so we went out. We visited different bars and ended up in Viljandi's most hipster-friendly place Romaan. We met so many cool people there that night. We talked about life and discussed about many outlandish topics. We sat there and time went really fast, suddenly it was about 6 a.m or sth and the place was closing so we had to leave. For our luck, one guy invited us to his place and we drank some wine there. If I remember right then there were 8 of us and we all went there. The night only turned out better and better. I got along with everybody so well that I still keep in touch with one girl. Her native language is Russian but as she studies in Viljandi, she speaks Estonian fluently as well. It's fun to practise my poor Russian skills with her - she can have a good laugh every time thanks to that.

Rock 'n' rollin with Kristo

Birthday party at Raiko's turned out great but as I was tired of the previous night, I went to my safehouse quite early. I was so exhausted that when I arrived to the bedside, I crashed onto it and fell asleep instantly. But the weekend got even more pacey. On Sunday, I had to help Mariel with her physics and I hope she got the help she needed.

Helping the poor soul out

Wednesday was one of the most important days of this week. Our choir had to prove that we are worthy to sing on the 12th Estonian youth song and dance celebration. We succeeded and the song we sang, came out better than ever.

Photos taken by

On Friday, our folk dancing group had a performance. At first, I was surprised that I wasn't nervous at all but that changed when we had a few minutes left till the act. But as it was our first performance, I'm glad that I didn't make any major mistakes.

@ Sakala Centre

The following day we decided to visit Tartu with Merili, Mark and Katharina. Merili and Kata wanted to go shopping and that's pretty much what we did that day. We were so bored with Mark at some point that we even discussed religion. Finally, we went to see a movie too and after that headed home.


Making pretty faces is not really my thing


Which one is better?

I ended my week with a visit to granny's. She guided me how to make cinnamon rolls her way and you have no idea how delicious these were.


No comments :

Post a Comment